12 February 2007

Unhealthy?

Is it bad that I have a seriously unhealthy obsession with Marlee Matlin? I don't know what it is. It could be the deaf slur, her serious hotness, or the ability to swear at her at her in anger with my back turned to her and have her be none the wiser... I just don't know. All I do know is that when I hear her name I look, and watch. In fact I actually watched an episode of Extreme Makeover Home Edition just because she was on it. I can't stand the show. the show is tripe, drivel, and feelgood crap based on some intangible that allows someone to be given a leg up over someone else as deserving though neither is willing to work for it. ANYHOW, back to Marlee. I actually took ASL for a semester in college just in case I got the chance to pick Marlee up at the bar. You know, I could sign her my name and "where is the bathroom" and she'd swoon. I. Need. Help. 

12 comments:

Kristin said...

You seriously took ASL? That's kind of awesome. It's probably good to know a little sign language, even if you don't meet Marlee. Have you caught her on the L Word?

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

Stay away from my hearin impaired sister, Chud.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

I'm picturing Chud in his pirate outfit cussing up a storm at Ms. Matlin with her back turned to him and it's the funniest thing ever. E V E R.

Wait, Marlee Matlin was on the L Word? Was there a make-out session with her and my girl from Flashdance? If so, that could be trouble for me and Chudley.

Drunken Chud said...

yes kristin, i actually did. i forget almost all of it, and need to take a refresher. but i have not caught her on the L word, as i do not have premium channels.

scooter, no can do. no. can. do.

ken, that's actually kinda what i had pictured. only we're (marlee and i) both drunk and she's signing at me all kinds of pissed off and i keep turning my back to her and swearing like a mofo saying the foulest of shit, while she signs about how she could kill me in sleep. hehehehehehe. wait, what? jennifer beals and marlee matlin make out sessions? OH HELL NO! i need a moment and some tissues.

Anonymous said...

I'm with the Chud on this one. Marlee Matlin is hot.

Anonymous said...

I actually had to google image her cuz i had no idea who the hell you were talking about.....oh and nice drunk dial at 6:41 a.m.

Drunken Chud said...

curt... it's too easy. they'd never hear you coming.

malady, that she is... that she is.

danal, i could have posted a pic of her, but that takes half the fun away. i completely forgot that i drunk dialed you! (the mark of a great drunk dial) hehehehe... oh no...

Melissa said...

What?

Sorry. Couldn't resist.

Drunken Chud said...

hehehehehehehehehehehehe. i am seriously laughing out loud right now. in fact, i'm laughing to the point i forgot to fast forward through the commercials on tivo. heh.

Steph said...

Bet she's good with her hands. Ha!
I'll be leaving now.

Kristin said...

For the record, she did make out with the girl from Flashdance.

Drunken Chud said...

steph, i can always count on you for wisdom.

kristin... ... ... i'll be back in a minute or 5...