03 January 2006

i have been slacking

well, for the last few weeks i have been constantly passing over a file i kept coming across titled, "lazy sunday". it was apparently put out by saturday night live, and i am generally loath to go near anything they do anymore. however, curiousity got the better of me. plus it helps explain all the t-shirt ads i've been seeing for "chronic! what? cles of narnia". which never made any sense till today. so... here you go. and i'm sorry i haven't brought this to you sooner. i, am an asshole.

just call us aaron burr for the way we're droppin' hamiltons!

6 comments:

joe said...

It's one of the few SNL bits which have been hilarious.

Glad you finally decided to pass the video on.

Kristin said...

I don't know about you but I always used to think that SNL was for grown ups. And then I grew up.

I haven't seen it in years, but that's awesome.

Scooter said...

I am never going to get back the moments I wasted watching that derivative, boring, and altogether terrible SNL skit.

I hope a flaming meteor partially decapitates Lorne Michaels before continuing on to spark a gas line explosion that will destroy Studio 8h in the GE building.

Rolligun said...

Damn this censored network I'm on, I can't open that one either. I'll try somewhere else when the oppurtunity arises.

Stepho said...

Dear God.

Drunken Chud said...

damn rolli, it's not even bad content. it's funny as shit though.