03 January 2006

i have been slacking

well, for the last few weeks i have been constantly passing over a file i kept coming across titled, "lazy sunday". it was apparently put out by saturday night live, and i am generally loath to go near anything they do anymore. however, curiousity got the better of me. plus it helps explain all the t-shirt ads i've been seeing for "chronic! what? cles of narnia". which never made any sense till today. so... here you go. and i'm sorry i haven't brought this to you sooner. i, am an asshole.

just call us aaron burr for the way we're droppin' hamiltons!

5 comments:

Joe C said...

It's one of the few SNL bits which have been hilarious.

Glad you finally decided to pass the video on.

Kristin said...

I don't know about you but I always used to think that SNL was for grown ups. And then I grew up.

I haven't seen it in years, but that's awesome.

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

I am never going to get back the moments I wasted watching that derivative, boring, and altogether terrible SNL skit.

I hope a flaming meteor partially decapitates Lorne Michaels before continuing on to spark a gas line explosion that will destroy Studio 8h in the GE building.

Rolligun said...

Damn this censored network I'm on, I can't open that one either. I'll try somewhere else when the oppurtunity arises.

Stepho said...

Dear God.